Standard Delivery is within 7 days and you can track the order via email or text and arrange a convenient time for delivery (if the one they have given you is not suitable)
Next Day Delivery
The next day delivery service applies on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday. Orders placed on Friday and Saturday will be delivered on Monday, and orders placed on a Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday. The next day delivery service is only available in areas as specified by our courier service. If the service is not available in your area it will not be shown as an option once you have selected your delivery address. Where we do not offer a next day delivery service, we may offer express delivery instead. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Deliveries are normally made Monday-Saturday from 7am-7pm (excluding Bank Holidays). You will receive a confirmation of despatch to your chosen email account, and you can track your items by logging into your account on the Clarks website.
Please note that Next Day is a proof-of-delivery service, and requires a signature on delivery.
We hope you love our shoes, but if for any reason you don’t we promise to refund any item when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the date shown on your dispatch note. When returning items to us, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels or tags.
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
2. Fill out Return Form. See below.
3. Cover your address label with the fieldsfootwear.com address label found with delivery note.
4. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
5. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
Returns are free for UK. A free returns label is included with your parcel. If you’ve misplaced your UK returns label, you can download a new one by clicking here. (Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label - this can be found in Order History in ‘My Account’.)
Returns form1. Advising us of your order number (found in Order History in ‘My Account’)
2. The name/product code of the item
3. If you would like a refund or exchange
4. Item code / name to be dispatched including size and colour
5. Details of any fault with worn shoes, so that we may investigate
We will examine faulty worn products and will email you with an appropriate refund or exchange. Returns will be refunded you within 21 days of receipt of the shoes and we will email you to that effect.
In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.