We’ve had an amazing year since we launched last November and wanted to let you, our loyal customers, know just what we’ve been up to in the last 12 months.
- We’ve of course been trying to get the word out about Fields Footwear and how amazing our shoes really are for your little ones! We started out reaching out to new and expectant families at the Big City Moms Expo in NYC, and the NJMOM Expos in Long Branch and Hoboken, NJ.
- We were also fortunate to partner with 1Gym4All, a sensory gym in Waldwick, NJ that gives all children the ability to reach their full potential, and Oasis a Haven for Women and Children in Patterson NJ, paying it forward, by donating shoes to children in need. This particular event was covered by News12 New Jersey, which was also our television debut.
- Throughout the year we’ve been having local trunk shows which also served as focus groups in which we were able to integrate one-on-one with, and get valuable feedback from, our customers in the “field.”
- We’ve recently partnered with Groupe a La Mode and Eagle Strategy Group, PR/Marketing and technology firms based out of NJ, which are helping us re-energize our website and social media (follow us @fieldsfootwear on Instagram and on Facebook!) and talking to bloggers and influencers in hopes to continue to spread the word. Keep an eye out for @evachen, @nateberkus, and @hilariabaldwin Instagram accounts/stories for sneak peeks at some of our hottest styles!
- Lastly, although we’d originally conceptualized Fields Footwear as an online brand, we’ve been dipping our toe into the retail pool approaching both local boutiques and national department stores to get the word out even faster. We’ve currently partnered with two brick and mortar stores in northern NJ: Happy Hello in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, and this spring in Ped-Agree Shoes in Wyckoff NJ and we’ve got several other contracts in the works for boutiques in New York City.
As you can see, it’s been a really busy year and we look forward to even more growth in the coming years! Above all, we really wanted to thank our customers, friends, and family for their love and support in the past few years and ask that you continue to spread the word about our baby.
Happy Birthday to Us!